- This event has passed.
Black Shed’s 2nd Annual Oktoberfest Bier Festival!
October 2 @ 11:00 am - 8:00 pm
Dust off those Lederhosen and yodel your way to Black Shed for our second annual Oktoberfest. The cold beer will be flowing and delicious food will abound in our beautiful outdoor gardens. Come enjoy your day listening to The Strange Brew Crew and McMillan and Co.
Alexandr 10, Czech-style Pilsner by Schilling Beer Co. (NH, USA)- A refreshing pale lager inspired by the original Bohemian Pils. Premium, authentic raw materials shine, including Moravian pilsner malt, resulting in a substantial but rounded hop flavor and aroma.
Konstantin, Bavarian-style Oktoberfest by Schilling Beer Co. (NH, USA) – A rich, copper-colored seasonal lager with a foamy white head. Complex yet crisp, this German-style Märzen offers earthy, biscuit-like malt notes that shine in flavor and aroma.
Wine and Cocktails also available.
Currywurst with Fries
Bavarian Pretzel with Beer Cheese
Kraut Dog with: Beer Braised Bratwurst with Kraut and Mustard
Knockwurst with German Potato Salad
The Strange Brew Crew / 12:30PM – 3:30PM
McMillan and Co. / 6PM – 8PM
– Alcohol is available for ages 21 and over.
– Food available for purchase.
– Bring your own chairs and blankets.
– Tickets are sold per car (not per person) so you can have one or more people in your car with the purchase of one ticket.
– All tickets must be purchased online in advance.
– No tickets will be sold on day of event.
– Please drink responsibly and assign a designated driver.
– Those with valid tickets receive 10% off store merchandise (Alcohol is not included)
Oh and don’t forget to wear your favorite Lederhosen and Dirndln!!
– GOOD TIME – GOOD FOOD – GOOD BIER –